Do you have a passion for teaching and helping others succeed? We are seeking extraordinary educators who have skilled experience in Hair Weaving, Hair Extensions, Advanced Braiding or Wig Making techniques.
We are in need of Education Ambassadors who will perform live demos with our Marcella Ellis product line in retail locations, salons and cosmetology schools.
We also currently offer 4 advanced certification programs, and 4 online technique classes, and we are seeking instructors for each of these programs in all states.
All of our hands on classes are 4 weeks at a time on consecutive Sundays from 12-4 pm. 4 Week courses can also be taught online.
The Teacher must also engage with students during the week to ensure students turn in homework assignments via email.
*Essential Responsibilities include:
- Provide instruction for students teaching a variety of knowledge and skills in the specified program
- Perform demonstrations based on the class
- Responsible for teaching directly from the Marcella Ellis School of Cosmetic Arts daily lesson plan and supplementary material
- Provide creative lab/clinic sessions to teach students and to enhance their learning experience
- Must hold Cosmetology License or Instructor License
- Master skill in either Hair Braiding, Hair Extensions, Hair Weaving or Wig making a must.
- Must be skilled and experienced in teaching or public speaking.
Technically you must be very strong, your image is important, you must have great public speaking skills, and an inviting personality. In addition you must be be inspirational to others!
Please write RESUME in the subject line and email resume to:
email@example.com or you may fill out the application below. SALARY- $40 per hour (Example: 4 hour class - $160 per day)